Regarding this error we have 2 options, which is either you want to enable your site to list the contents of the directory or you don’t want to enable to list the contents of the directory.
If you want to enable your site to list the contents of this directory, this post may help you.
These are some questions that may brought you to this post.
- How to enable your site to list the contents of the directory?
- Directory browsing is not enabled on the server.
- How to enable directory browsing?
If you wish to enable your site to list the contents of it’s directory, follow the steps below.
PS: I will use IIS7.0 to illustrate this post.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Click on you app/site (the one you want to enable the directory browsing).
- Then double click on Directory Browsing.
- Click on enable.
Now go to your website and check if you can see the directory content of your website.
Thanks for reading.
Like and Share if you found it may be useful to someone you know!